Search This Blog

Loading...

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Finishing Up February because here comes March!

Slide9

This week I will be finishing up February in Iowa and Nebraska! This is my last chance to see some real snow! I thought living up north this year I would actually get enough snow to measure…but no…not yet! So bring on some snow!

Slide11

I am also presenting the DI for the Little Guy in March.

Slide10

Also in March I will be in Baton Rouge for Destination Common Core. I am super excited about going back to LA. I worked there last week with a great group of teachers from Plaquemines Parish and they are all coming to this seminar. I can’t wait to see them again! They are super pumped about common core and are already doing lots of great things!

Slide7

Slide8

They took me to a great little restaurant for some “Louisianan Cooking”! I think I gained a gazillion pounds! During break I couldn’t resist this photo bomb opportunity!

Slide12

This is one of the biggest conferences I do all year. If you live in the Chicago area you don’t want to miss this one. There are tons of great presenters, great vendors, and lots of fun! Hope to see you at this one if you live any where near here!

Slide13

And finally, I am going to Southern California! Enough said, right? Plus I am going to spend a few days visiting with my sweet friend Kimberly Jordano and her precious little girl. On Friday I will be presenting at their conference. I was there quite a few years ago and it was a blast! We are doing make and takes for both literacy and math common core! You don’t want to miss it if you live close by!

So throw in a few days of customized training in Virginia and West Virginia and my month is full!

The end of the month I am taking a full week off! My sweet daughter Megan is coming to DC with my mother in law for a week of DC culture! It will be a blast during the Cherry Blossom Festival.

Can’t resist sharing my new favorite book that Megan bought for me! BTW, she bought one for her dad, too…only it was for Grandpas!Slide6

You can click right on the book to go and buy one for that special person in your life! They will love it…I do! Or, get 40 Uses for a Grandpa for that special dude!

Pin It!

7 comments:

Kreative in Kinder said...

Holy guacamole! You are one busy girl. Safe travels and lots of fun. That book looks adorable. :)

Mrs. McHaffie said...

What a busy lady you are!! I'm literally saying the same as Jeannie...Safe travels to you!
and thanks for sharing the book. I think I'll go ahead and get those and when the time comes will use those as my way to tell my parents!! :) Not there yet...but one day!

:)
Kelly
Beg, Borrow, Steal

Ann Spencer said...

Hope you are not too worn out to come to your NC conference cause I really want to come!

Cindy Calenti said...

You look very busy... but still hoping you can squeeze a workshop in somewhere in Arizona :)
Cindy
Granny Goes to School

Mrs. Ryan said...

Oh Kim....I am SO sad! I was registered for your Des Moines conference for tomorrow, but my team has decided to play it safe and stay off the roads. :( We could get up to 10 inches of snow here in SE Iowa and there are whiteout conditions today. I don't think it's supposed to improve much until later tomorrow....BIG bummer! I hope you'll still have a good turn out! I'm crossing my fingers to maybe see you at the I Teach K! conference! :)

Taryn
Taryn.Ryan@fairfieldsfuture.org

Kim and Megan said...

Taryn,
We missed you! I couldn't believe that 40 teachers were actually able to make it there! We didn't think we would have anyone! Hope to see you sometime soon at another event!
kim

Kim and Megan said...

Cindi,
Would love to come to Arizona! I hope I get that opportunity sometime!
kim

 
Pin It button on image hover

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.