Search This Blog

Loading...

Thursday, February 20, 2014

So Where is that Fan Freebee Folder on Facebook? PLUS…two new magnify it! packs

So here I go again trying to explain something “technology”! To tell you the truth, it’s reassuring to know that I am not the only one challenged with trying to understand everything that my kids and their peers “know” how to do without even thinking about it. So, when teachers started asking how to find that fan freebee folder, I thought I might just put the directions here.
First of all, as I understand it, you CAN’T see the folder on your phone or an ipad. You have to be on a laptop computer. You also have to have clicked on the “like” button on the kindergals facebook page. Once you have clicked on the like button, you should see this:
Slide5
Now, click on the Fan Freebee Folder. Once you click on the folder, you will see the Fan Freebee icon again. Click on it.
Slide6
That will open the folder where you can see the contents. Just click on the one that you want, it will open, and you can save it to your computer or external drive.
I’ve been in Oklahoma this week hanging out with Andy.  We have eaten way too much and worked on getting his apartment a little more organized. While he’s at work, I have been trying to catch up and finish up! I finally finished up the two encore packs to the Magnify It! pack. Okay, Megan’s kids LOVE these…so I have gone a little crazy with making them.Slide1
Magnify It 2! is all literacy. In this pack, the kids can practice reading cvc, cvvc, and cheerleader e words—some with blends and diagraphs. There are 10 games.Slide3
Magnify It 3! is all math. In this pack, the kids decompose the numbers 10-20 using rekenreks, tens frames, hands, tally marks, and unifix cubes. There are also 5 games for working with number bonds. They practice combining sets,  one more, one less, and how many to make a 10.  They are both 20% off until Friday night!
Pin It!

1 comment:

We Teach Like A Rockstar said...

That was really nice of you to take the time to share how to get your fan freebies...because THEY ARE GREAT! I tried setting up a fan freebie on our Kindergarten Rocks facebook page and it was not fun. Technology and I do not get a long...most of the time! HE HE HE But in the end it is not perfect...but it is there!

 
Pin It button on image hover

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.