Search This Blog

Loading...

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Is it really March? Is Spring Almost Here? March Travels….

When I see March on the calendar, I am ready to pack up my winter clothes and pull out my flip flops! So when I see it is going to be 7 degrees in Grand Rapids on Monday, I almost can’t believe it! Winter has overextended it’s stay, agree? That said, I am ready for two great days of training in Grand Rapids.
Slide1
From Grand Rapids it is just a few hours in a car and I will be in Schaumburg, IL for the ASCD conference. If you live in that area, I am sure you have heard of this conference. It is HUGE! I have been there for more years that I can remember. It is like a family reunion of teachers and presenters…Deanna Jump, Deedee Wills, Kimberly Jordano, Kathy Griffin, Shari Sloane….and lots more!
Slide1 (2)
From there I am home for a day before I head out to Charlotte, NC.
Slide2
Then, guess what? Yep, a week off to spend with the every so cute grandbaby before some customized training in WVA the following week.Slide4
I finish up the month back in the south in Memphis, TN. Let’s hope by then, flip flops are part of our wardrobe! If not, I might look funny walking through the snow with my toes hanging out…
Pin It!

2 comments:

Jill Sloothaak said...

Definitely NO flip flops in Grand Rapids! Ha! BUT...I am so excited to spend the next two days learning from you!

Jill
ABCs and Polkadots

Elizabeth Hall said...

Can't wait to see your face in Vegas lady!
xo
Elizabeth
Kickin' it in Kindergarten

 
Pin It button on image hover

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.