KinderGals: Peek at My Week-Reindeer and Trains

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Peek at My Week-Reindeer and Trains

Slide1

This is going to be an incredibly short post! Shopping, decorating, wrapping, and parties are taking all my time…and I wouldn’t have it any other way! But, I wanted to give you a quick peek into what we are doing in Megan’s room this week! How exciting to be starting Unit 5 of Reader’s Workshop! This is when things get serious! We are really hitting those reading strategies and habits of good readers! How exciting that all of our kids are now in reading groups! In writing, we are finishing up our mini unit on making lists and writing patterns. Next week we will move on to opinion writing. We are using our train non fiction book as we are going to do the Polar Express this week! Yeah! And….we are also learning all about reindeer!Slide2

Here’s what we are doing in our literacy block and during science and social studies!

Slide3

And…finally here are our math plans….Remember you can download these plans and save them for later! (here)

Like I said…short and sweet! Be sure and hop over to Deedee’s blog to see what others are doing!

peek at my week button

Pin It!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover

Receive All Free Updates Via Facebook.